Tax Returns and Self-Assessment
Haris & Co Accountants can perform Tax Returns for individuals and individual businesses as well as for Corporations.
The self-assessment regime is full of HMRC penalties and investigation powers are extensive. It is important that:
- Returns are correctly completed
- To be delivered in time
- All backup records are kept for an appropriate period of time.
We can also follow this up with:
- Advice on taxes
- Negotiate with the header, if necessary
- Identification of appropriate tax planning opportunities
- Complete all necessary tax computations
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC, taking the worry away from you.
- Published in Taxation