Payroll and PAYE Returns
Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day he took on his first employee and became an unpaid tax collector. That’s when I learned was that the bureaucracy.
Let us take the stress away from you and let you proceed with the execution and business growth. Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and that the employer is liable for any errors.
We payrolls on time and can provide a service tailored to your business, including:
- Payroll of employees
- Monthly summaries
- Reports of the departments
- Dealing with leavers and starters
- Providing analysis of staff costs
- PAYE income returns
- Assistance with automated payment set-up for their employees
- CIS returns completed by us.
You never have to worry about calculating statutory sick pay or maternity and treatment of tax credits and deductions for student loans again!
And at the end of the year you will receive:
- P35 Employer Annual Return
- Employee summary P60 and P14
- P11D benefits and costs and returns P9D.
Further to compliance with payroll services, we offer comprehensive advice on all employment issues including tax:
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Termination benefits
- Incentive payments
- Company car and van strategies
- Benefits planning.
For more information, see our:
- The basics of PAYE helpsheet
- The construction industry scheme helpsheet
- Published in Taxation